Director, Content Development
Join VillageMD as a Director, Content Development
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we are looking for a Director, Content Development to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we have partnered with leading primary care physicians across the country. As partners in value-based care delivery, we are empowering our provider network with a proven clinical model of care supported by the required teams, technology solutions and processes to drive consistent, proactive, and high-quality patient care.
We are creating a healthcare eco-system that is more accessible, effective, and efficient, supported by solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we are looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead and the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
In this role, you will develop relationships with broad internal stakeholders to develop a thought leadership agenda, create content for various internal and external channels and determine the best method for content delivery to build brand credibility and a voice in the market. You will oversee content initiatives to ensure brand consistency and messaging across various VillageMD deliverables.
How you can make a difference
- Produces a high volume of creative marketing assets (eg, press releases, blog-like write-ups, research-based reports, infographics) on time and on budget
- Ensure alignment of creative assets with overall business priorities and adherence to brand standards for consistent, cohesive messaging
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to discern insights and develop effective messaging that achieves business priorities
- Collaborate with multiple creative professionals to generate innovate messaging and assets that drive marketing and communication objectives
Skills for success
- Demonstrated experience being part of a creative team with an ability to produce collateral in support of growth marketing strategy
- Experience in taking multiple sources of information and distilling and summarizing into a concise deliverable
- Comfortable conducting interviews with subject matter experts to aid in the creation of a document with a single voice and point of view
- Strong strategic and creative skills are crucial, as well as strong organizational and operational expertise
- Interpersonal skills that build trust with creative professionals on the team, both internal and contracted vendors, to facilitate cooperation and collaboration
- Knowledge of all steps required in the creative development process from ideation through production and the flexibility to coordinate all areas to stay on time and on budget
- Strong work ethic and experience performing under pressure with a sense of urgency, attention to detail, consistent follow through, and ability to thrive in our fast-paced culture
Experience to drive change
- 8 years of experience in written content development, preferably in healthcare
- Knowledge/experience with Adobe Suite, Google analytics, project management software, social media platforms, social marketing tools, content management systems and other editing software platforms
- Design experience (eg, infographic creation) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Submit portfolio of creative work
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.