We are looking for dedicated and talented editors to write evergreen patient education articles for our medical sites. As an Editor at Veritas Health, you will be expected to carry out key responsibilities and duties centering on drafting and editing peer-reviewed articles and blogs for our network of patient education websites, as well as other types of content as needed.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Duties:
- Researching, drafting, and/or editing physician-authored and peer-reviewed patient education articles.
- Researching, drafting, and/or editing physician-authored and patient-focused blog posts and social media posts.
- Draft and/or edit additional content, as needed, which may include but is not limited to patient education booklets and books, physician interviews, and more.
- Explain scientific and medical ideas and information in simple and engaging language
- Research and write video scripts
- Develop and manage the editorial calendar.
- Develop and maintain relationships with physician authors and Medical Advisory Board
- Meticulous attention to detail and 100% accountability for producing error-free work.
- Maintain and practice an in-depth understanding of our writing style, SEO best practices, standards, expectations, content production standards, and the Veritas Health editorial process.
- Additional duties as assigned; taking a leadership role in select editorial projects, as needed.
We want to talk to you if:
- You are a persistent and detail-oriented professional who excels at research and has the ability to successfully translate a large quantity of technical information into succinct, engaging writing for our patient audiences.
- Degree from a reputable university or college.
- Excellent writing/copywriting/headline writing skills.
- You have a background writing for the web and a proficiency understanding SEO and traffic requirements.
- Proven work experience in medical or technical writing is highly preferred.
- 3-5 years’ relevant work experience.