eLearning Content Developer at OppLoans
Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a team of caring and inventive “Opptimists” with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. OppLoans employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every morning and know they are a part of something great. That’s why we prize collaboration, collegiality, and letting the best ideas win the day.
What you get to do:
- Combine and write course content based on input from SMEs, existing training material and other documents
- Draft and create screen layouts, graphics, animations, and interactions appropriate to the content
- Write the audio script, import video, and audio files (when applicable).
- Assist with development and editing of instructional materials such as lesson plans, simulation exercises/course interactions, guides and assessments
- Communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form
- Promote collaboration among the participants in a design project
- Perform needs analysis when a training request is submitted
- Develop new training courses, workshops, and curriculum
- Design and develop Academy content
- Validate and write accurate training documentation
- Execute instructional design projects
- Evaluate and assess instruction and its impact
What will you bring to the team:
- BA in instructional design, HR or educational technology preferred; equivalent work experience in instructional design, content creation (creating and editing videos for e-learning platforms) and adult learning will be accepted.
- Experience instructional design and instructional technology.
- Knowledge and application of adult learning principles.
- Experience using or managing an LMS is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with content and designing training for multiple methods of delivery
- Ability to storyboard, write effective copy, instructional text, audio, and video scripts.
Employees Love Working Here
Customers love our product
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.