Internal Communication and Content Strategist at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 7th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
The Internal Communication and Content Strategist is responsible for supporting our posted and broadcast communication strategy across the organization. This role will aim to keep the company informed and encourage employee engagement by performing various specialized and administrative duties in the Communications & Training Development department. The responsibility of the Internal communication coordinator will be to support our internal channels for the company intranet, email announcements/newsletters and social media.
Resource Center Content Coordinator:
- Edit content according to departmental specifications; adds links, keywords and resources to content as necessary.
- Develop content strategy documents and reports for management.
- Proactively identify gaps, challenges, and user issues within the Intranet and investigate/implement solution.
- Draw on business goals and user needs to audit existing content and create a comprehensive plan for future content.
- Assess, catalogue, and organize website content into a content inventory.
- Develop and enforce editorial guidelines for teams of content writers.
- Collaborate with other departments to maintain the Resource Center with up to date information.
- Develop a deep understanding of our internal audiences, and the ability to develop communications materials to keep them informed and engaged.
GRTV Production Manager:
- Develop daily GRTV programming strategy to educate, inform and engage staff.
- Collect and curate internal and external content to create daily GRTV programming.
- Resource Center/Intranet.
- Corporate Leadership (GRVibe, Employee Recognition, Department Announcements).
- Marketing/Social Media.
- National Calls and Scheduled Events.
- Vendor-provided non-industry content.
- Identify and collaborate with internal communications champions to consistently stimulate robust and relevant content for broadcast.
- Partner with PR, Marketing and Product teams to integrate GRTV communication into key business campaigns.
- Ensure all broadcast content aligns to corporate goals and culture.
- Develop success metrics for effective communication and build/monitor KPIs for UpShow—provide insights to Corporate Leadership and recommend strategies to drive further engagement.
- Understand various and documentation writing styles and adapt as necessary for different learning techniques.
- Ability to clearly and concisely edit writing of others.
- Work well under pressure and possess multitasking ability.
- Can convey ideas clearly in a way that is relevant to the industry.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason, as protected by law.