Knowledge Management Specialist at GoHealth
GoHealth is seeking a Knowledge Management Specialist who will be responsible for the governance, execution, and success of our Knowledge Management platform inclusive of: further development of the long-term strategy and success metrics, project management of front line change management, oversee tool integration and content development with cross divisional stakeholders. You will create, drive and execute holistic strategy and implementation plan for Knowledge Management in alignment with strategic goals and objectives.
In this role you will use your strong project management skills, a passion for customer and employee experience, creative thinking, and will possess an ability to be proactive and anticipate change. You will define and manage KPIs to measure the success and to drive transparency into business outcomes and progress related to the Knowledge Management strategy.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Lead the strategy and execution of Knowledge Management in our Sales Center organization
- Ensure widespread adoption and reinforce best practices for using the tool with key stakeholders and front line specialists
- Develops and executes on effective goals and tactical plans supporting strategic initiatives
- Drive process and experience improvement for our people and customers
- Maintains & establishes effective relationships and feedback loops between departments
- Experience leading the planning and implementation of a project from defining scope, goals and deliverables to ensuring project is adhering to timelines
- Strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills with ability to translate data into a logical and actionable story
- Proficiency in written and oral communications and able to produce concise, relevant, strategic documents and executive presentations
- Determine the clearest and most logical way to present information for greatest reader comprehension.
- Generate innovative ideas for content and workflow solutions.
- Meet with subject-matter experts to ensure specialized topics are appropriately addressed.
- Analyze information required for the development or update of policy, procedure and form documentation.
- Review and/or copyedit content developed by other members of the team.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 plus years of relevant experience
- Deep existing knowledge, expertise, experience and capability in Knowledge Management practices, tools, governance, change management, and execution
- Ability to build and establish relationships necessary to influence future delivery and roadmaps, and to communicate complex and innovative concepts to stakeholders to influence decision making and buy-in
- Advanced ability to think strategically, properly prioritize multiple work streams to ensure the best business result(s), and to drive and own decision making
- Ability to work in ambiguity, looking for the broader picture, continuously improving, and asking questions
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to COVID-19, GoHealth is managing our business through a blend of remote and in person working environments. Our policy is driven by guidance from local health authorities’ and the CDC.