At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Multimedia Content Writer is responsible for managing, developing, writing, and editing content, messaging, and promotional copy for assorted multimedia materials across various platforms including E-learning, email, web and video. The Content Writer will collaborate with stakeholders and assist multimedia team with video production deliverables, including text, scripts and set design that supports training, marketing, sales, and other corporate initiatives. This candidate will shape the vision for new web content while producing deliverables under tight deadlines and quick turnarounds.
- Script writer for video/Audio content, including instructional, promotional, and internal videos
- Copy editor for submitted scripts, to ensure brand standards are met, in addition to visual and conversational style
- Voiceover specialist for video content and company video communications
- On-set video script and messaging supervisor
- Content writer for website and video pages
- Integral role in video conceptualization process
- Communications with video subjects to ensure production schedule is maintained
- Video shoot packing, set-up, and break-down assistance
- Company podcast host, including scheduling of guests and show prep
- At least 5-7 years of experience in copy editing, script development and delivery.
- Great organizational skills; must be able to track large scale projects and keep teams updated on status.
- Ability to coordinate with Technology, Production, and Software Development teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Creativity and an aptitude for graphic and visual design appropriate to the business environment.
- Demonstrated storytelling ability to develop and apply corporate branding and visual identity to collateral and define styling for learning initiatives.
- Excellent time management and multi-task skills to perform efficient and quality-driven multimedia under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to details, policies and procedures with the ability to identify and recommend improvement opportunities
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Capable of making quality decisions quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of integrated teams in a fluid environment.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with people at all organization levels.
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.