Post-Production Specialist at Paylocity
- Edits video using appropriate techniques and effects, edit raw video, select music, design/edit graphics and/or digital video effects in order to create a quality, creative finished product.
- Creates and integrates motion graphics into training projects and videos to enhance the learning experience for the end-user.
- Create complex visual graphics, including but not limited to animations, motion graphics, 360 degree graphics, and 3D graphics using Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere.
- Experience with various mediums, including digital video, audio, photography, and motion graphics is required.
- Hands-on video editing of green screen, live-action video and 4K RAW footage.
- Assists video producers including the filming of videos, which may include the setup of video and photo shoots, lighting, sound, and other technical details.
- Assists in editing and proofreading scripts included in multimedia deliverables.
- Interacts with managers and subject matter experts to ensure accuracy and timely delivery of content.
- Maintains an awareness of new products, technologies, trends, and advances in multimedia development and works with the leadership to implement development changes as appropriate.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and techniques in digital post-production.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in video production development and delivery, including video editing, graphic design and motion graphics.
- Great organizational skills; must be able to track large scale projects and keep teams updated on status.
- Ability to coordinate with Technology, Production, and Software Development teams
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud applications, including Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Creativity and an aptitude for graphic and visual design appropriate to the business environment.
- Demonstrated storytelling ability to develop and apply corporate branding and visual identity to collateral and define styling for learning initiatives.
- Excellent time management and multi-task skills to perform efficient and quality-driven multimedia under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to details, policies and procedures with the ability to identify and recommend improvement opportunities
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Capable of making quality decisions quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of integrated teams in a fluid environment.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with people at all organization levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro X, Davinci Resolve, and Pro Tools a plus
- Experience with multimedia authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, or Lectora
- Training content creation experience
- Web design/UX/UI under preferred skills/qualifications