About The Opportunity
Grubhub is looking to hire a Contract Producer to execute a 6-month nationwide project. This opportunity will be based in our Chicago office.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Managing time across multiple productions running simultaneously in several cities
- Primarily photoshoots
- Crew Management
- Shoot Scheduling
- Pack & ship props
You Should Have
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a Producer
- Shoot scheduling
- Ability to manager a non-traditional work schedule
- Experience producing with food specifically is highly preferred
- A nationwide connection/network
- Strong budget management skills
- Ability to problem solve and be scrappy
- A master at logistics
- Excellent communication skills
- An artistic eye and ability to identify quality photographers
And Of Course, Perks!
- Holidays, and PTO not covered
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.