Production Artist at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Must be fast and highly organized. In addition to a solid level of technical skill with Adobe Creative Suite, efficiency, flexibility and versatility are highly valued.
While design skills are welcome, this is not a design position, but strictly a production job to work with preexisting layouts that takes design direction from Art/Creative Directors. The ideal candidate is a technician at heart, but may have basic design sense to handle simple graphic projects with specific direction.
Requires a high degree of focus and extreme diligence in handling detail, typography and creating accurate page layouts. Must feel comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and be deadline-driven. Must also be willing to work a few hours of overtime when occasionally needed.
• Experience in production is a must; with direct mail, mastery of print collateral, email, digital design, web graphics, sales promotion and dimensional printed materials is a plus.
• Solid level of technical skill with Adobe Creative Suite
• Has understanding of the graphic and photo reproduction process to troubleshoot problematic graphics, photos, layouts and unexpected challenges prior to release.
• Ability to preflight PSD email layouts to be sent to developers. Must be capable of versioning, organizing, sizing and structuring for clear communication.
• Must be fast and highly organized. Efficiency, flexibility and versatility are highly valued at Epsilon.
• Requires focus and extreme diligence in handling detail, typography and creating 100% accurate page layouts.
• Must feel comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and be deadline-driven.
• Must also be willing to work a few hours of overtime when occasionally needed.
• Must be able to follow electronic file management process. Must know how to save files to a server, upload files to FTP sites, and follow proper file naming conventions. Must know Adobe Acrobat to create pdfs to the proper specifications.
• Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, production or related field.
• Agency, prepress or printing facility experience highly preferred.
• Produce multiple versions of direct mail, packages or collateral using InDesign layers, master pages, Paragraph and Character Styles. Must keep all versions organized, labeled and filed according to preset process file-naming standards.
• Responsible for multiple rounds of revisions to files based on input from the Creative Director, Art Director, Copywriter, Studio Director or Account Executive. Must be able to take direction, and follow through on production tasks.
• Adhere to brand standards, using approved fonts, logos and protocols defined in clients’ brand guidelines. Responsible for quality control in this area.
• Uses working knowledge of 2C to 4C print process to properly set up electronic files for reproduction. Must understand digital printing, offset printing and web printing, and know the distinctions in file preparation for various printing processes.
• Understands and adheres to U.S. Postal regulations and press/production guidelines as they apply to direct mail.
Adobe Creative Cloud
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.