At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Proposal Specialist will help support the increase RFP opportunity support for Paylocity’s Mid-Market and Enterprise sales teams.
- Vet incoming mid-market and enterprise-level RFP opportunities
- Analyze submitted documents for scope of service, deliverables, red flags, and product gaps
- Identify current and potential stakeholders, set up kick off and status calls to assign deliverables
- Completing deal-winning RFPs in an effective and timely manner
- Build, write, edit full RFP responses for sales reps to submit
- Utilize Loopio RFP management software to project manage and automate processes
- Working with various members of organization to identify needed data points for proposals and RFPs
- Work with sales reps to finalize documents handoff for submission
- Co-manage content library in Loopio
Education and Experience:
- Exceptional writing, editing, and document organization skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field, preferred
- 1-2 years of report writing experience/technical writing experience a plus
- 1-2 in a corporate environment a plus
- Experience and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office
- Experience using Loopio, a plus
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Skills in editing, formatting, and graphics development, preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.