Company: Oak Street Health
The mission of Oak Street Health is to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
We are a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare.
The Oak Street model integrates outstanding clinical expertise, technology, and teamwork to deliver improved care quality and cost savings. These cost savings are then reinvested into care in our communities, creating a virtuous cycle of improving community health.
We are a national organization serving over 100,000 patients and we are growing rapidly . We are a diverse team of care providers, service team members, technologists, community outreach experts, business professionals, and more -- all dedicated to our Oaky Values and motivated by our mission. We're looking forward to getting to know you!
For more information, visit www.oakstreethealth.com .
As a member of the Marketing Team, the Copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, video, and social media), working closely with the creative director, other Oakies throughout the business, and design team to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. The Copywriter will also interact with patients, doctors, and center employees to understand their perspectives and bring a humanistic side to Oak Street Health videos and copy.
- Work with the Creative Director and/or designers to write and direct concepts across all disciplines
- Concept big ideas
- Present campaigns to project owners with confidence and conviction
- Initiate and complete campaign elements with minimal supervision
- Understand brand tone and brand voice and how to convey them in multiple areas
- Juggle multiple assignments and work in a high-pressure environment
- Professionally and effectively communicate with clients, peers, and Oak Street Health center staff
- Communicate creative ideas in presentations to clients
- Understand the concept behind creative work and how it achieves client and business goals
- Interview patients and center staff for internal and external videos
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with peers and our patient population
- Write copy for internal communications, sizzle reels, and website blogs
- Write with SEO in mind
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 5years of relevant experience, preferably in an internal agency setting working with advertising, digital marketing, or PR campaigns
- Excellent writing and editing skills with experience in conceptual writing
- Ability to think strategically and conceptualize creatively
- Experience with video creation for Facebook and Youtube
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on new business presentations and preparing creative themes and taglines
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a fast-paced team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to own projects, take initiative, and be collaborative
- Relevant educational background or cross-functional skills strongly preferred
- US work Authorization
- Someone who embodies being "Oaky"
What does being "Oaky" look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Fast-paced and innovative environment
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation and sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, and health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers.