Senior Copywriter at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon’s Digital Experience Practice is seeking an enthusiastic, quick-thinking copywriter with experience writing email copy for Global Marketing Campaigns (emails, websites, mobile, targeted display, social media post, etc). The candidate must work collaboratively with designers, art directors, strategists, project managers and account leads, be able to deliver polished copy under tight deadlines and have a deep understanding of the nuances involved in writing for emails.
If you’ve got a solid portfolio of work, an upbeat attitude and a desire to work in a friendly, creative and fast-paced environment, and have at least 3 years of experience working as a copywriter for a digital advertising and/or marketing services agency, we’d like to hear from you.
We'd Like to Meet you if You Can:
• Deliver clean, sharp creative messaging
• Demonstrate mastery best practices for writing for the Web
• Thrive in a deadline-driven environment
• Write compelling copy for diverse products
• Hierarchy for headlines, subheads and body copy
• Adapt your writing to clients’ brand and editorial guidelines
• Interact easily and provide confidence to clients and internal team
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
• 3-5 years of creative, advertising or interactive agency experience
• 3+ years copywriting experience
• Expertise writing Copy for emails
• Experience writing for national and global brands
• Familiarity with best practices for writing for the Web
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in English, Journalism, Writing or related field
• AdWords certification is a big plus
• Prior experience in and/or a passion for Fine Dining, Upscale Restaurant and Luxury Brands is preferred
• An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating high quality writing & strategic concepting
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.