Sports and Music Stadium Researcher (Travel)
This is the job you didn't even know existed. The Sports and Music Stadium Researcher will travel across the United States, attending sporting events and concerts to support our data and quality assurance teams. You will be taking photos, writing reviews and enjoying a ton of live entertainment.
This position is based in Chicago, and the Researcher will travel 50% of the time, with the other 50% of the time spent in the home office.
This is a contract position with a fixed salary and a fixed term. The role will begin December 1, 2018, and terminate May 31, 2019.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel from stadium to stadium, taking photos, writing stadium reviews and collecting data
- Write semi-regular blog posts documenting your experience
- Collaborate with data and quality assurance analysts to import photos and reviews
- Assist analysts with annual Baseball and Concert data audits
- Motivated self-starter who enjoys working independently
- Strong digital communication skills
- Excellent at following directions and taking instruction
- 50% Travel - often in multi-day stretches overnight and on weekends
- Valid Driver's License
- A cover letter is REQUIRED with your application; in your cover letter please describe your passion for live events
- You'll be going to dozens of concerts and sporting events
- Competitive salary + profit-share bonus
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Health insurance options