Sr. Content Manager at Fast Radius
Fast Radius is the leading software-enhanced, industrial-grade, 3D printing manufacturer. Our strategic partnership with UPS allows us to offer turnaround as quickly as same-day. From functional prototypes to real engineered parts produced in the tens of thousands, Fast Radius guarantees quality with the fastest delivery times in the industry.
Familiar global corporations and new innovators are choosing Fast Radius to deliver on the promise of on-demand manufacturing, reduce upfront production costs, accelerate product development and make the once unthinkable goal of ‘zero inventory’ a reality.
In addition to UPS, Fast Radius is backed by some of the leading investment firms in the US, including Drive Capital, Jump Capital, Hyde Park Venture Partners and others.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a season content marketing professional who can help us lead our critical inbound content efforts as a brand. This person will work closely with the Director of Marketing to plan, create, edit and distribute stories on behalf of Fast Radius in order to develop the company’s status as a thought leader in the market. The job is a great chance to get involved with a new startup that includes a team of smart leaders who are excited about building an incredible company together.
Day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and managing the ongoing content calendar for Fast Radius – which includes content that lives on site, email, and social media
- Managing the content that lives on Fast Radius’s Resource Center
- Helping to develop key thought leadership pieces like white papers, infographics, research reports and more
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to create brand stories
- Overseeing and deploying the email marketing program
- Overseeing social content distribution
- Collaborating with sales team to develop sales enablement materials
- Working closely with external vendors to develop graphic and video content that enhances stories
- Editing content created by internal team members for native content distribution as necessary
- Working closely with the executive team as necessary to develop thought leadership pieces for Fast Radius
- Prior brand writing – preferably B2B – experience mandatory
- 4-6 years-experience in either content marketing or journalism
- Knowledge of AP Style and keen attention to grammar and spelling
- Keen knowledge of best publishing practices in social media
- Experience in developing emails for marketing purposes
- Working knowledge of Hubspot preferable
- Able to work independently as necessary
- Thrives in a fast pace and adaptable environment
- Insatiable curiosity and ability to drive storytelling
What we will provide you:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, a generous vacation policy and office holidays (available to qualified full-time employees)
- A fun environment to collaborate with like-minded professionals