Video Bookings Exec - all locations at Stats Perform
WHAT'S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
STATS PERFORM are seeking a candidate to join our Video Delivery team as BOOKINGS EXECUTIVE
As Bookings Executive, you will work within Video Operations and be responsible for accurate and efficient fulfilment of duties for signal acquisition & distribution facilities of over 20,000 live events each year. The successful candidate must be passionate about sport & live broadcast, with previous experience in a demanding operational environment. Our work is critical in ensuring that STATS PERFORM's global 24/7 MCR and Production teams have all elements required to meet customer expectations.
You will be responsible for operating the Bookings functions through the application of best practice and the most appropriate processes for the workload, ensuring the area has capacity to meet existing and future demand. You'll need to quickly understand the requirements needed to deliver content to multiple products at the same time, without jeopardising any output. At the same time, understand how to bring video signals in, direct them to local production centres and distribute as applicable.
The position will require you to work occasional evenings, public holidays and weekends, and travel to other STATS PERFORM operational areas globally.
HERE'S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Ensuring the Bookings area meets schedule requirements
- Work with the Bookings Manager to achieve service excellence according to dependent areas KPIS
- Work with the Booking Manager to achieve Team KPIs
- Plan resources against sports schedule
- Development of staff to meet agreed personal and organisational goals
- Escalation point for BAU operational decisions
- Work with Live Engineering and Video Support on the identification, categorisation of issues for swift resolution
- Liaising with key external & internal stakeholders to obtain required information for successful event delivery
- Managing daily workloads and responsibility with other team members
- Policing adherence to best practice within team
- Ensure processes are in place for all operational work and all team administration
- Ensure documentation is in place and regularly updated covering all Booking responsibilities and areas of influence and interest
- Demonstrable expertise in work systems and subject matter
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Highly organized with a methodical data-driven approach to work
- Self-motivated & proactive
- Excellent motivator with positive outlook
- Financially astute
- Ability to deliver continuous improvement
- Ability to make balanced decisions
- Ability to communicate clearly with internal & external stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to lead change and deploy workflows
- Professional attitude
- Excellent written and spoken English
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience with Dataminer, ScheduALL or similar scheduling systems
- Knowledge of accessing video via IP, satellite & fibre
- Knowledge of sports production workflows
- Experience as a subject matter expert
- Data manipulation and analysis
- Experience of working in a high pressure, tight deadline, production or transmission environment