Video Collection Agent
What You'll Do:
STATS is looking for a Video collection Agent. In this role, you'll be responsible for capturing video as per productions requirements, working with both the existing Video Team and international Video Staff. The role will involve scheduling games, recording games and ensuring all production required games are available for live or post coding. This video capture is essential to STATS live coding capability and you will be providing games to worldwide sites when required. You will also provide reports, documentation and log any video tickets daily.
- Create a daily recording scheduling using bespoke software tools
- Provide daily reports, handover documents and incident logs
- Provide weekly hardware checks on the video equipment
- Use online and internal knowledge to optimize video production
- Ensure all international offices can code both live and post from Limerick Video
- Communicate regularly and clearly within the business to ensure the highest capture rates
- Regularly work weekends with a flexible working pattern
What You'll Need:
- A strong familiarity with and interest in professional sports, especially US Sports and soccer
- Ability to plan with accuracy and strong foresight
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately around the global video teams.
- Ability to work well with others in a team atmosphere
- Ability to produce error-free work under tight deadlines/live environment
- Excellent written, communication and organizational skills
- Experience in scheduling and planning
- Experience with Excel and Microsoft Teams
- Experience with TV, satellite and online streaming services
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence)
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.