Video Production Coordinator
Guaranteed Rate is the 7th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
- Acting as the main point of contact for coordinating the filming production schedule.
- Must organize and categorize all video projects while providing status reports.
- Work independently to drive all video projects forward with the creative team.
- Develop and research potential video project ideas.
- Organizing and conducting prep calls with video subjects before filming.
- Booking film locations, track production equipment, and production staff schedule.
- An understanding of visual storytelling
- Independent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with senior level leaders and employees throughout
- Excellent time management, organizational, and multitasking skills
- Must be calm under pressure and can troubleshoot any production issues with ease
- Provide high level guidance on all video projects and review new creative briefs
- Educate and communicate video production best practices
Required or Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications and Marketing or 1-2 years of media production