VP Content Strategy & Operations at Outcome Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:43 a.m. (CST) on Monday, July 6, 2020
About Outcome Health
A healthcare innovation company
Reinventing in the point of care
Facilitating a better personal Outcome. Whether it’s supporting the diagnosis of a family member or as patients ourselves, we all have connections to healthcare. That’s why all of us at Outcome Health are committed to transforming the point of care experience, both for our loved ones and for ourselves.
We are looking for people to bring their diverse talent, perspectives and career experiences to help us create the future in point of care.
Join our expanding team and be part of creating #ABetterOutcome.
Job Title: VP, Content Strategy and Content Operations
Location: Chicago or New York
Summary / Objective:
The VP, Content Strategy & Content Operations is responsible for the vision, execution and operational efficiency of the Outcome Health Content Strategy. As an expert in content they will partner with the Product Management function to serve content to the Outcome Health Network that drives value for end users and associated engagement with Outcome Health’s product suite.
Ideal candidates will bring domain expertise of content strategy, production operational excellence, team leadership and business acumen to the role. Candidates must be able to operate at a strategic level while also rolling up sleeves to support their staff across a variety of operational and creative functions.
- Own and develop the editorial strategy that governs the content experience and drives recurring product & experience engagement across the Outcome Health network. Establish the frameworks for tailoring of content towards the specific needs of clinical specialties
- Lead evaluation of content vendors and partners to source content for the Outcome Health network while managing considerations of budget, relationship exclusivity, content volume, content refresh rates and delivery schedule.
- Working with the Product, Customer Experience and UX teams - conduct market research and evaluate healthcare trends to inform and iterate the content strategy to drive business goals.
- Champions creative decisioning in content sourcing, production, editing, and deployment in order to exceed expectations on delivering high-quality and authoritative healthcare content
- Represent the Outcome Health Content Strategy in external forums including Health System Sales meetings, Advertiser Sales meetings and Industry Conferences.
- Partner with Marketing to support external branding of Outcome Health in relation to the Content Strategy.
- Set objective KPIs for Content Quality and Effectiveness. Lead teams towards demonstrable improvement in these success metrics.
- Manage efficiency of internal content production teams in generation of editorial and customer-bespoke content. Leverage new technology and process enhancements to enable productivity improvements.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years of digital media experience with 5+ years in the healthcare space.
- 5+ years in a senior leadership role leading teams that have operational responsibility for ingesting, creating, processing, categorizing and deploying content to digital networks.
- Demonstrated success in leading content teams to drive measurable business impact for previous employers.
- Strong understanding of both long form and short form content, dynamic and static content including images / video formats / HTML5 and other web standards.
- Strong understanding of FDA regulations as they pertain to pharmaceutical/healthcare marketing. Facility with Healthcare terminology including concepts of specialties, pharmacological therapeutic categories etc.
- Understanding of the concepts of Programming “show” or “loop” content and how this informs organizational content requirements.
- Experience leading activities including RFP execution, content licensing and content vendor contract negotiations.
- Experience utilizing Content Management Systems to structure operational workflows to prevent errors and drive efficiency.
- Superior analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Crisp and effective executive communication skills, including significant experience presenting cross-functionally and across all levels
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with IP law
- Experience with lean and agile project management
- Domain knowledge in Ad-Supported Businesses, Life Science (Pharma) Customers, Clinical Provider Products and Media
- Experience with Broadcast Media in addition to Interactive Media Products
Travel will be required to teams in Chicago/NYC and will comprise up to 30% of overall employee time
Outcome Health does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, race, gender, gender identity (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), gender expression, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), medical condition, physical or mental disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, citizenship, genetic information, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, and other characteristics protected under applicable state, federal, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Read Full Job Description