We are currently looking for contract QA Testers to join our team in our West Loop studio and test out awesome games. Time commitment: 30-40 hours a week, Monday-Friday.
- Run test plans on pre-release software
- Provide detailed written feedback on defects, playability, and performance of software
- Critically evaluate the gameplay and technical requirements
- Conduct other test duties as assigned
- Excellent attention to detail, with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be an avid gamer with a passion for the gaming industry
Phosphor Studios is an independent developer located in one of the fastest growing neighborhoods in Chicago Illinois, the West Loop. Within just a few blocks, you will find award-winning restaurants, boutiques, and a burgeoning art gallery district. Our team members have the opportunity to work on many different styles of games, and some of our past titles include the critically acclaimed The Brookhaven Experiment. We pride ourselves on having a company culture that embraces creativity, energy, and fun! If you want to work at a company that’s passionate about games, then Phosphor Studios is the place you’ll want to be!