Data Warehouse / ETL Admin
Effectively administering an online grocery-shopping and delivery service might look easy. Which is precisely what we want our customers to think at Peapod. We are the pioneer industry leader with a legacy of success spanning for more than two decades.
No other company can mimic the unique online grocery-shopping and delivery services offered by Peapod. Our commitment is to deliver the best possible overall customer experience. We are seeking an ETL Engineer to join our dynamic corporate DBA Team! This position is located in our Skokie, IL and/or our downtown Chicago offices.
Description of the role
The ETL Engineer will work with our Data Warehousing Team. The DBA team is an Agile-Scrum environment, working closely with end users to understand their requirements, and transform their needs into real data benefits. Our team is focused on performance - both in our system efficiency and meeting the needs of our end users.
- Build and maintain ETL/ELT to move data between our disparate production systems, external systems, and our Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Help support our Data Warehouse and analytics reporting systems
- Become a data steward at Peapod, learning about and assisting others with ALL of our data
- Assist the DBA Team with other database initiatives
- Bachelor’s or higher degree, or equivalent work experience
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Solid understanding of Database Design
- Working experience with Relational Database Systems
- Pentaho PDI or similar ETL/ELT toolset usage
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Experience with BI Reporting Tools is a plus
Peapod offers a competitive starting salary, with excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K with match, paid time off and flexible spending accounts...and a discount on your groceries! You must be authorized to work in the United States to be eligible for consideration for employment. Peapod is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.