Analyst- Channel Partners at bswift
bswift is currently seeking an Analyst to joinour growing team at our headquarters in Downtown Chicago. The Analyst willmainly be responsible helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations bysupporting consumers on our best-in-class HR software and services.
Responsibilities of the Analyst:
· Serve as first level system support foreach assigned Channel Partner
· Troubleshoot client tickets and emailsensuring issues are corrected, tested and results communicated to stakeholdersin a timely manner
· Support Channel Partner ongoing processes(resolution of data discrepancies, file failures between bswift and externalvendors: insurance carriers, Third Party Administrators, and payroll/HRISsystems, etc...)
·Support Channel Partner to configureclient websites on bswift’s software (including: benefit plan rules, details,prices, text and documents) with updates for client’s annual OE and otherchanges throughout the year
·Contribute to smooth and efficientinternal operations by being a liaison to different departments.
· Conduct regression testing to discoversoftware enhancements or needs
· Import data into system as needed andassist with ad hoc client projects
· Prepare employee and employercommunication documents
· Support Call Center for specific clients and their employees
· Assist Channel Partner with any datadiscrepancies with external vendors
Required Qualifications of the Analyst:
· 1+ years of professional client facingexperience
· Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, workingknowledge of MS Office products, Internet Explorer
· Strong problem solving skills
· Refined customer service skills
· Experience in benefits administrationsystem technology, payroll HRIS or related software - Preferred
· Extensive experience with databases, aswell as data interpretation and data manipulation - Preferred
· Bachelor's degree is required
Additional Job Information:
bswift offers software and services that streamline benefits, HR and payroll administration for employers and public and private exchanges nationwide. bswifts state-of-the-art cloud-based technology and outsourcing solutions significantly reduce administrative costs and time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for administrators and millions of consumers who enroll in benefits with bswift.
At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.
bswift was named one of Chicagos Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in 2014, 2015 and 2016, as well as one of the Nations Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in 2014 and 2015.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you have what it takes to join our award-winning culture, wed love to hear from you!
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.