Analyst - Identity and Access Management
About The Opportunity
Hungry for a new venture?
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 55,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, and MenuPages.
We want you to enjoy where you work, who you work with and what you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too!
GrubHub is hiring for an Analyst for the Identity & Access Management (IAM) Program will serve as the functional subject matter expert and business liaison for the Technology department. This includes administering the core IAM solutions, ensuring adherence to and providing input on policies and procedures in the area of Identity and Access Administration, Access Provisioning, Authentication and Authorization, Governance and Compliance, etc. and also working closely with members of the Technology, Security, HR, and Business teams in creating and automating efficient, consistent, and scalable processes.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Experience in design, implementation, configuration, troubleshooting and tuning IAM products
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Single Sign On, Identity Federation, Resource Provisioning, Logical Access Control systems and Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
- Ability to capture business requirements and define functional specifications
- Ability to perform requirements fit and gap analysis
- Knowledge and proficiency in business process optimization
- Knowledge and proficiency in software test planning and execution
- Knowledge and proficiency in troubleshooting application problems or issues (from a functional perspective)
- Knowledge and proficiency in supporting access certifications, internal and external audits
- Ability to guide and train application users in the use of application features, functions and best practices
You Should Have
- Experience in SAML, OAuth, SCIM, and other industry standard authentication/authorization solutions
- Experience with reverse proxies, directory synchronization, role mining, identity reconciliation, levels of assurance, LDAP and Identity and Access Governance concepts.
- Experience with Privileged Access Management (PAM) tools
- Knowledge and understanding of relational database architecture
- Knowledge and understanding in application life cycle (analysis to implementation to support)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience may substitute for minimum education requirements
- 3 years or more years of progressive experience with IAM
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.