ANALYST II CATEGORY
Browse the Aisles: Peapod, LLC is currently looking for a Category Analyst II to join our ever-growing team! This role will sit in our Downtown Chicago Headquarters as well as support the Merchandising team in executing all aspects of the category plan. This support will also include item set up, data entry and reconciliation.
What’s our Dish - About Us
Here at Peapod we call our employees Podsters. What makes someone a Podster you ask? A Podster is someone who shares in the ideals that our founders put forth when they created Peapod back in 1989. Our motto is to “Amaze & Delight” every one of our customers, each and every day. This includes our internal customers, your potential co-workers. We consider ourselves to be an innovative work place where open-mindedness and new ideas are encouraged!
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Ensure timely setup of all fresh as well as non-perishable new items into the appropriate systems.
- Confirm the validity for all items set up with the correct attributes and adhere to federal, state and local laws.
- Collaborate with category teams, finance and IT to confirm accuracy of cost paperwork.
- Offer continuous improvement ideas of everyday processes.
- Transmit information between Ahold and Peapod to ensure accurate promotion information.
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Associates degree required; Bachelors’ preferred.
- Ability and willingness to train others
- 3-6 years of relevant experience
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Intermediate knowledge of Office 365 including Excel & Access
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to review gaps and make changes to ensure consistency in work.
- Experience with working in a collaborative setting
Join Us at Our Table - PDL Life
Peapod, LLC is forward thinking company with a strong heritage and recognizes who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees that includes great choice of health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, generous and flexible paid time off, and great employee discount on your groceries. Oh yeah, and snacks & drinks of course!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.