Analyst IV Sourcing Special Projects at Peapod Digital Labs
Store Code: PDL Executive Administration (27235)
What’s Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Browse The Aisles
Responsible for all aspects of Center Store Sourcing analytics and financial insights for their assigned Categories. Support cross-Brand partners through identification of opportunities related to key KPI's (S4OC, Trade Rates, and Trade Dollars). Support key business initiatives (e.g.cost negotiations, RFPs, value capture and any evolutions of our negotiation processes) with tools and processes designed to deliver targeted financial results. Conduct bi-weekly cross-Brand meetings designed to share best practices, elevate concerns directly related to the business, and provide a forum for planning updates and collaboration. Serve as key business advisor on long-range planning, emerging business opportunities and market trends (share gains/gaps, etc).
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Independently partner with Brands, Category Teams and other key stakeholders to develop, fine tune, execute, monitor and refine key business objectives (ECE, CPN) in support of overall financial objectives - demonstrate capabilities and desire to teach others in peer group skill sets described above
- Serve as key business advisor/resource to Category teams in areas such as cost, long-range planning, supplier relationships, opportunities, competitive activity, etc.
- Maintain market knowledge thru internal and external data sources for select/assigned businesses in service of providing timely (and advantageous) information in support of growing sales and market share through all Sourcing activities.
- Interface with key business support functions (e.g. supply chain, syndicated data suppliers) to deepen knowledge of real time business needs and future opportunities.
- Cross team and cross departmental communication: work together with A Brands, PDL, RBS, Procurement, and the GLB's.
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- 6+ years of related Sourcing, Negotiating, Category, & vendor management experience (preferred)
- Mastery of financial components of our business (e.g P&L and the implications of Sourcing
- Sourcing, Negotiation
- Project Management/Facilitation (Project Management certification preferred)
- Change Management
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Presentation skills (both developing & delivering)
- Demonstrated facilitation skills over multiple media types (video conferences, TEAMS, Skype, conference calls, in-person meetings, etc.) with varying size groups (typically 5-25)
- Conflict management skills & general knowledge of industry and suppliers
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees, including: great health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, and generous and flexible paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition: 12307_external_USA-IL-Chicago