Analyst, Technology Enablement at VillageMD
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Analyst, Technology Enablement to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
At VillageMD, we leverage data to create products and solutions which drive business decisions, enable the execution of business strategies, and measure business and clinical results and outcomes. Our Technology Enablement team is integral to the delivery of these solutions by serving on the front lines of data acquisition, management, and normalization efforts from a breadth of sources (EHR’s, payers, HIE’s, 3rd party vendors, and more). As a member of the VillageMD Technology team, Technology Enablement Analysts enjoy a dynamic, hybrid role serving at the intersection of our solutions, delivery teams, and partners.
How you can make a difference
- Implemented VillageMD data extraction technologies across multiple EMR systems
- Increased the portfolio of data pipelines into the VillageMD platform through creative solutioning with external partners and VillageMD engineers
- Enabled secure data sharing solutions and systems access for VillageMD Operations & Analytics teams, critical to delivery of the VillageMD services model
- Created tools and workflows to facilitate data ingestion and delivery projects
- Own assigned data implementation projects working cross-functionally with the Technology, Market Launch, Population Health Operations, and Analytics teams to enable the VillageMD Technology platform
- QA and normalize data sets from new sources into the VillageMD data model
- Engage new EMR, payer, and other data sharing partners to solution new data acquisition approaches
- Learn and contribute to innovative ways to extract, move, and analyze data in rapid form using tools like MFT, SQL, and Tableau
Skills for success
- A real passion for problem solving and learning new technology
- Vision to balance speed and maintainability in solution design
- Strong analytical and technical skills/aptitude
- The ability to handle multiple, concurrent projects, while managing project deliverables to timelines
- Excellent ability to craft and implement requirements, keep projects on track, and engage partners (internal and external)
- Challenging the status quo to improve our processes and tools
- Communicate complex technical details in meaningful business context
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust by doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- 2+ years of full-time experience working on data intensive healthcare technology implementation projects
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to learn and use multiple database technologies (MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Snowflake)
- Preferred experience with clinical and financial healthcare data
- Experience with healthcare data integration including SFTP, API’s, HL7, CCDA, SQL
- Track record of successfully executing projects with multiple dependencies and stakeholders
- Hands on experience with SDLC, working with both business and technical project teams
- BS/MS in healthcare, technology, or business-related fields
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.