ANALYST,TECHNICAL ACCOUNT ANLYTICS
Our Analytics team transforms our unique data into business impact. With a team of 80+ people, everyone can specialize in their passion—from account analytics to analytics development to BI. Whether it’s driving insights from cutting-edge tools or building the tools yourself, you have the opportunity to show your capabilities. And no matter where you fit in, our proprietary line of ad-tech products means data collection is efficient and accurate. If you enjoy shaping big business decisions with big data analytics, we want to talk to you.
The Analyst is responsible for the analytical work across a variety of Conversant clients and products. This role supports the data driven strategy to grow both client and Conversant business. In addition, you will immerse yourself in a complex ad serving ecosystem helping to translate performance changes.
- Work within a team of analytics professionals, which provide actionable insight to Conversant marketers in the optimization and analysis of campaign success and the development of ROI metrics.
- Develop and implement strategies and tactics across the range of deal structures used in buying and selling online media.
- Work closely with Campaign Management/Delivery and Analytics staff to evaluate and improve account ROI, systems, and reporting capabilities.
- Thoroughly understand the relationships between overall performance and its parts.
- Formulate a solid analytical point of view and defend it as needed in a supportive environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, computer science, economics, marketing, mathematics, statistics or other related disciplines.
- 3+ years’ of relevant professional industry experience is required.
- SQL programming experience is required.
- Relevant industry experience is a bonus, but not required.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability and willingness to manage multiple analyses and project tasks simultaneously and independently.
- Master practical application of mathematics and statistics to performance measurement in the digital space.
- Knowledge of online advertising.
- Ability to process datasets.
- You will have the opportunity to, and be expected to, both learn and teach.