ANALYTICS ASSOCIATE (NEW GRAD) at Epsilon
Fast track your career with Conversant’s New Grad Program. You’ll get to explore and discover what you want to do-and where you can have the greatest impact. As a New Grad you’ll have the opportunity to immerse yourself in a culture where great minds, cutting-edge technology and smart business intersect to make a difference — each and every day. In addition, Associates will take part in leader talks, a formal mentorship program and numerous professional development courses.
About This Role
The Analytics Associate role will be placed within our Analytics Operations, Strategic Account or Technical Account Analytics teams. You will be part of a team that transforms our unique data to shape big business decisions driving insights from cutting-edge tools or building the tools yourself while refining and improving the performance of Conversant’s campaign models and optimization techniques.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of custom analysis & tools that improve online marketing campaign performance through evaluation of statistical optimization models and campaign parameters.
- Work with client-facing and audience facing teams to develop, execute and deliver custom analysis of client data helping to achieve business goals.
- Partner with client-facing teams and clients to analyze data and deliver insights and analysis that provide analytical storytelling.
- Leverage best in class software and technology to provide efficient access to Conversant’s wealth of audience and campaign performance data for both internal and external clients.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Self-starter with analytical mindset and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work in cross-functional groups.
- Team player with strong entrepreneurial attitude.
- SQL knowledge preferred.
- Familiarity with Python and Tableau a plus.