ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, STRATEGIC ACCOUNT ANALYTICS
Our analytics team transforms our unique data into business impact. With a team of 80+ people, everyone can specialize in their passion—from account analytics to analytics development to BI. Whether it’s driving insights from cutting-edge tools or building the tools yourself, you have the opportunity to show your capabilities. And no matter where you fit in, our proprietary line of ad-tech products means data collection is efficient and accurate. If you enjoy shaping big business decisions with big data analytics, we want to talk to you.
The Associate Director of Account Analytics is responsible for managing the analytics work across a variety of Conversant clients and products. This role supports the data driven strategy to grow both client and Conversant business.
- Work within a team of analytics professionals who provide performance measurement and actionable insights around program optimization to marketers.
- Collaborate with internal teams and marketers to help identify and develop program solutions that meet identified marketing objectives via custom analysis and data-driven insights.
- Translate complex concepts into meaningful data-driven stories that resonate with marketers and highlight Conversant’s value proposition.
- Development of POVS on methods to address different measurement needs.
- Act as subject matter expert for internal teams on product enhancements and scalable reporting needs.
- Master’s degree in marketing, business, economics, statistics, operations research or related discipline strongly preferred
- Experience in digital media
- SQL programming experience is preferred
- Exposure to direct marketing analytics
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of online advertising delivery systems and online advertising methods, including remarketing and behavioral targeting
- Ability to process large datasets, including, advertising impression data, site visitation, and online ecommerce databases
- Demonstrated proficiency and comfort with the range of deal structures used in buying and selling online media.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills including the ability to foster dialogue among internal groups and clients.