Associate Product Manager
Livly is seeking a Associate Product Manager Analyst to work directly with product managers, product designers, software developers, and business stakeholders to create innovative solutions to complex problems. You'll gather customer and business owner feedback, turn them into requirements, and work to hone requirements with software developers, ultimately leading a fully operating scrum team. Naturally curious and detail oriented, our ideal candidate will help transform business requirements to technical requirements to drive a more joyful and delightful experience for our customers!
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Elicit and document business and functional requirements using a variety of interview techniques.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Transform business requirements into detailed user stories and clearly defined technical requirements. This includes analysis of strategic projects to practical technical solutions.
- Decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to facilitate a general understanding.
- Bring organizational ability to prioritize, plan, and proactively manage conflicts.
- Participates in scrum meetings; communicating a detailed understanding of scope, requirements, and deliverables of projects.
- Conduct and coordinate meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings with clients and team members.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; recommending and/or designing modifications.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- A problem solver. You have the ability to break down complex business needs to formulate actional insight for multiples teams to act upon.
- Organized. You have a keen attention to detail and great follow through on tasks. You have incredible time management skills and don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- A strong communicator. You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills that enable you to work with engineers, design teams, and business stakeholders.
- Curious. You’re naturally inquisitive and are driven by innovation.
What you bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 3 years of experience as a business analyst or project manager building systems and software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite and Jira. Ability to utilize SQL in testing.
- Proven track record of supporting successful projects and following through on commitments.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with engineering, product design, product managers, and business stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement.
- Experience in an agile environment and working knowledge of the solution development lifecycle.
What Livly offers you:
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits. We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, and offer dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.