Benefits Analyst at VillageMD
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Benefits Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
The Benefits Analyst will be an integral role on the VillageMD Benefits team supporting the day-to-day administration of all employee benefit programs such as medical, dental, vision, life, disability, voluntary benefits, wellness program and 401(k) retirement plan. In this role, you will be responsible for data analytics, reporting and ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations. This role delivers quality experience in servicing employees with benefit-related questions and partnering with benefit vendors to resolve employees issues as appropriate. Additionally, the Benefits Analyst supports the process of coordinating annual open enrollment, including timelines, communication meetings, and partnering with payroll and third-party administrator to implement plan changes.
How you can make a difference
- Provide analytical, technical and project management support as it relates to benefits, reporting, and compliance measures
- Reconcile self-funded accounts, analyze claims, identify high-dollar/stop-loss claims and forecast budget expenditures
- Manages monthly benefit invoicing and auditing to ensure reconciliation with payroll and accounting
- Leads open enrollment project and changes related to benefit design, HRIS/payroll, compliance updates, web content and communications
- Lead change management, develop and employee communications
- Manages leave administrative processes related to FMLA, STD and LTD
- Provide guidance on employee benefits-related questions, research and resolve benefits issues, partnering with appropriate management on escalated matters
- Manage and support ad-hoc projects as assigned
Skills for success
- Ability to use sound judgement and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy; excellent follow-up/follow-through skills
- Highly organized with strong ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and focus on priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with employees and various benefit vendors/broker
- Drive for results and focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor’s degree, HR-related field a plus
- Minimum 5 years corporate experience in public company with focus on health & welfare and leave of absence administration
- Strong computer technical skills with Microsoft Office products, particularly strong Excel, and willingness to learn new applications
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now or similar HRIS
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.