- OppLoans is a socially responsible, profitable FinTech company that has grown 2000% over the last 3 years, and is backed by a global investment firm with $100M+ in AUMs.
- Recent accolades include being named one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA by Inc. Magazine’s list of 500, 3rd fastest-growing startup by Built In Chicago, and 6th best company to work for nationally by Glassdoor.
- Customers love our product! We have been widely recognized as having the best customer experience in the industry. See what our borrowers are saying on Google and the BBB!
- Employees love working here. We have an entrepreneurial and dynamic startup culture that also cares for our employees. Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
OppLoans is searching for next-generation talent to build the most valuable online lending company. The BizOps Analyst or Associate will find themselves at the intersection of Business, Operations, Technology, and Data. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone energized by the prospect of joining a nimble, rapidly-growing business. If you want to roll up your sleeves and have a tremendous impact on both short and long-term growth, we want to hear from you.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- All-around “athlete” who is highly analytical and purposefully strategic
- Ability to devour, distill, and synthesize vast amounts of structured and unstructured data into a coherent, easy-to-understand deliverable
- Intellectually curious with a demonstrable ability to accept new challenges and learn new things quickly
- Ability to prioritize and manage the tasks and interests of multiple stakeholders
- Collaborative mindset with a willingness to take on projects both big and small
- Attention to detail; you notice the little things and are excited to speak up and help us improve our processes
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Implement and improve reporting tools; develop strategies to analyze, optimize and manage end-to-end processes
- Develop a deep understanding of the online lending environment
- Help manage and update technology for our bank partnership
- Develop and monitor new initiatives that can impact the business, specifically regarding payment initiatives and servicing
- Work cross-functionally with different teams to integrate new products, vendors and lenders on our platform
- Serve as an internal advocate to ensure outstanding issues are resolved quickly and accurately; work with Finance and Executive teams on escalated issues
- Competitive analysis on industry standards and best practices
- 1-3 years of experience in a highly competitive and analytical field (Consulting, Investment Banking, Venture Capital/Private Equity, Technology/Startup)
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier university
- Strong interest in social entrepreneurship/social impact
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint preferred
- Willingness to learn SQL (experience a plus)
- Familiarity with Payment Processing field is a plus (ACH, Debit Card, etc.)
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- CTA & Metra benefit program.
- Free gym membership.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy memberships.
- 401(k) match program.
- Free OppLoans apparel.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Fun, fast-paced work environment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Dynamic start-up culture and environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Free health benefit options.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events (happy hours, massages, game nights, private yoga sessions, catered
- breakfasts, etc.).
- Dual monitors and stand-up work stations.
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Equal opportunity employer.