Business Analyst - ITSM
- Gain a good understanding of Service Management practices and frameworks in order to apply their principles on continual improvement initiatives.
- Assist ITIL process owners with day-to-day processes/functions, measurement, reporting and analysis.
- Interpret business needs, translate them into requirements, and assist with implementation of process, policy and technology solutions.
- Decompose high-level information into granular details and general understanding in documentation, presentations and training materials.
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing activities including but not limited to the creation of test plans, selection of testing methods, coordination of testing schedules, documentation and analysis of testing results.
- Provide reference material for team members and system users by contributing to the maintenance of team documentation.
- Tracking execution of action items discussed during cross-functional meetings and working sessions.
- Build trusting, collaborative relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, including operations, engineering and support teams.
- Maintain an attitude of commitment and responsibility by understanding the needs of internal and external customers.
- Adhere to and promote standard procedures, policies and best practices.
- Adaptable to changing environment and team needs.
- At least three years of experience as a BA running projects/programs for an IT or Service Delivery team that works on cross-functional projects
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail; must be able to distill critical data and help to identify required actions based on results
- Ability to exhibit a sense of urgency, flexibility, and adaptability while preserving strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Willing to expand skills, certifications and knowledge across service management Frameworks/Methodologies in order to be effective in this role
- Ability to accommodate off-hours conversation or work with local and international offices
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools (e.g. Waterfall, Agile)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Visio, Lucidchart, Balsamiq or similar
- Ability to pass the Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) exam