Business Analyst, Oracle Billing & Revenue Management at CCC
Job Description Summary
The individual in this position works as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, prioritize, clarify, validate, and document requirements for changes to business processes and systems in support of project/program objectives and scope. The Business Analyst works independently with little to no guidance and is naturally inquisitive and adept in communication, elicitation, facilitation, and modeling techniques.
This individual will play an integral role in the implementation of the Oracle Monetization Cloud Solution for our core business groups. This position will require strong consulting skills, complex solution design, business knowledge and ERP solution expertise to effectively integrate an ERP solution into our application ecosystem.
- Conduct working sessions with users to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions
- Contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations (including scenario design, flow mapping).
- Ensures that the solution design satisfies project objectives and business requirements
- Liaises between business subject matter experts and the technical team throughout the project lifecycle
- Coordinates all testing activities for a project or maintenance releases
- Identifies and communicates risks and issues as well as possible solutions
- Coordinate, and support business analysis activities across a program or multiple business analysts on a project as needed
- Shares observations and feedback on internal business analysis practices, processes, templates, tools, and training materials as well as any information gleaned from external resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required
- 5 years minimum of business analysis or equivalent
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of Oracle Financials, Billing & Revenue Management, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables.
- Demonstrates a successful track record in the Business Analyst function on a large-scale enterprise class cross functional implementation ($2-5 MM).
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and advanced active listening skills
- Able to analyze and solve problems of a complex nature with little guidance and is often sought out to guide others
- Adept in a large variety of elicitation, facilitation, and modeling techniques
- Able to work effectively in a team environment, building rapport and relationships to develop an advanced level of organizational savvy
- Advanced organization and time management skills
- Proficient in the use of web-based document repository applications (e.g., Microsoft SharePoint)
- Previous work experience in a software development company would be ideal. Knowledge on how to manage licenses, and licensing models such as subscription-based and usage.
- Previous Insurance Industry experience would be a plus
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!