GoHealth builds industry-leading technology products that help millions of Americans find the healthcare coverage they need and navigate use of that coverage. We are searching for a Business Analyst who is passionate about the healthcare system in the U.S. to support our Product Team in building technology that drives the success of our sales center operations and the value of services we offer our customers. The ideal candidate has experience working with business stakeholders to understand business problems in detail, strong skills writing requirements for complex engineering solutions, and experience working with data engineering teams to optimize data infrastructure for reporting. The Business Analyst will collaborate with various business and technical teams within GoHealth to solve for business and sales center needs meant to optimize critical processes and improve performance visibility at GoHealth.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Develop deep, functional expertise of our sales center operations and technical systems that drive the operations, including performance reporting, book of business reporting, sales agent tools and work flows, and workforce management processes and tools.
- Develop a high-level understanding of our Data Infrastructure, Databases, and ETL processes.
- Communicate with business stakeholders to understand problems and desired technology enhancements to support our sales center operations.
- Articulate business problems and requirements in detail, verbally and in writing, for consumption by the Engineering team and Management. This includes analyzing business goals related to complex integration efforts with external systems and interpreting API specification documents into detailed requirements.
- Work with business stakeholders to develop a quantitative and financial impact analysis for all new feature requests and articulate the impact verbally and in writing.
- Collaborate with external partners and Engineering team to ensure time-sensitive data sets ingested by GoHealth platforms are up-to-date and in the required format.
- Collaborate with GoHealth Product team, Legal team, and external government entities to understand Medicare and Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance and author related software requirements.
- Generate documentation, illustrating product features, for review and approval by government entities.
- Communicate status of products and new features to business stakeholders, including upper management and executives.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role writing software requirements for complex engineering solutions, or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience working directly with databases, including SQL, and ETL processes
- Experience using APIs, interpreting API documentation, and interfacing with APIs directly.
- Experience building requirements for complex system integrations and data sharing architectures.
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task competing demands in a fast paced, team environment.
- Highly proficient in MS Office.
- Experience with JIRA, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Postman, XML, Java, or Python a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.