We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join our growing product team of developers, data scientists, data engineers, project managers, and IT professional at Kalderos. The Kalderos product is charged with building solutions that address some of the most complicated systems resulting in experiences that are simple, elegant, and delightful.
With the goal of being crowned king of the Drug Discount Manager category, it is essential that Kalderos moves rapidly to launch a new version of our core product, Grappa, that will allow Kalderos to expand our auditing and point-of-sale chargeback functions to additional discount programs large US pharma companies participate in. In addition, government focus on drug pricing means solutions that enable new ways of facilitating discounted pricing between the manufacturer and the patient must be designed, developed, and launched rapidly as we continue to service our existing clients with efficient, organized, and performant data management solutions..
By enabling new types of direct-to-patient and value-based pricing arrangements to be implemented, and by building a smart infrastructure that ensures the right price or discount be applied to the right transaction, we have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to do something that benefits patients (and is financially rewarding for the team members who help make it happen.)
As a Business Analyst, you will be critical to ensuring we are building solutions the right way. You will work with interdisciplinary teams of designers, marketers, developers and commercialization specialists as we address some of the most complex challenges in healthcare.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with capturing requirements
- Strong technical writing abilities and comfort with documenting requirements
- Excellent collaboration skills when working with IT staff
- Project management skills
- Experience and comfort with agile software development
- The desire to solve tough problems
- Assist in continuous improvement of related standards and practices
- Ability to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous environment and distill complex topics into clear and concise requirements
- The desire to be an ambassador for Kalderos at community and/or recruiting events
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3 years’ experience or more in a business analyst role
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organization skills
- Ability to effectively gather and interpret requirements via interaction with teammates, clearly communicate them, and drive alignment.
- Excellent Compensation
- 401K plan
- Training Allowance Fund
- Working for a Startup Company with a collaborative and positive culture
- A Fair PTO system that allows for a healthy work life balance
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Cross functional training opportunities
- Guidance from a transparent leadership team
- Entertainment Allowance Fund
- You have an established ability to Interpret data by means of various methodologies.
- You are comfortable working at a company that celebrates failure, and rewards success.
- Your team loves working with you. Your colleagues love working with you. Your manager cannot understand how they ever lived without you.
- You can set operational targets and coordinate a cross-functional effort to achieve those targets.
- You motivate others. You communicate clearly. You inspire your coworkers.
- You identify problems and are decisive about communicating the problem with the larger team, ensuring the problems are corrected early.
- You cannot stand political games between departments and do not want to work for a company where inside politics drive actions rather than what’s best for the customer.
- You are a collaborative, hardworking, problem solver, who leads by example.
- You are way above average, and only want to work at a place that is nowhere near average.
- You understand that you would not be successful without the team, and you are grateful to your team members who participated in the company and your success.
- You understand that continuous self-improvement is part of life and are willing to accept areas where you could be better and be willing to put in the work to improve yourself and those around you.