Business Consultant – Analytics and Data Visualization at CCC
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
The ideal candidate will provide professional skills necessary for all phases of data analysis process.
- Lead and manage the creation, execution and delivery of a Tableau-based analytics platform that supports the tracking of insurance based products and data.
- Work closely with senior leadership and delivery leads to provide decision analytics and analysis to support strategy development, measure operational performance, and streamline and measure management activities.
- Act as an analytics and Tableau SME to drive adoption, engagement, and explanation of Tableau capabilities and data quality and structure issues.
- Provide input and recommendations on approaches to expand data collection and enhance existing business relationships.
- Support ad-hoc and planned briefings for clients and senior leadership.
- Execute projects and tasks with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Apply expertise in data gathering, analytics, and problem-solving.
- 4+ years of experience with performing and developing quantitative and qualitative analysis
- 4+ years of experience with structured data storage, retrieval, and analysis using various reporting tools (MicroStrategy and Salesforce) and query languages, including SQL
- 4+ years of experience with using visualization software, Tableau, and Tableau Server in an enterprise environment to create dashboards and infographics
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel for analyses and PowerPoint for creating partner presentations
- Experience with supporting strategy development, business requirements analysis, or task management activities and developing analysis and models on the fly, to support ad-hoc client and leadership inquires
- Experience with using the following Tableau capabilities: implementing parameters for input-based search, data transformation activities, such as pivoting, splitting, and grouping, developing calculated fields for text-based searching, abstracting new categorical variables, developing taxonomies, If/Then statements, Level of Detail measurements, extracting measures from dimensions, counting unique and general aggregation, and dashboard formatting, such as implementing consistent formatting rules and styles
- Ability to access, groom, and analyze structured and unstructured data for reporting and analytics
- Experience training salespeople and partners on new products and processes is desired