Business Continuity Lead Analyst
Job Description Summary
We are looking for a disaster recovery leader to join our team in our Chicago headquarters. In this high impact role, you will have the responsibility of maturing the Disaster Recovery Program at CCC and ensuring our technology platform, products and teams are prepared to effectively sustain and respond to high impacting events.
You will work hand-in-hand with global teams across Engineering and Product, as well as, other strategic partners such as Customer Advocacy & Success, Security, Compliance, and Internal Audit.
We are seeking an individual who has a deep understanding of industry accepted cloud-based disaster recovery methodology, phases of organizational-readiness, and experience with various strategies and tools, the capability to look across the enterprise and integrate key information from various problem management initiatives, and a keen ability to rally partners and enthusiastically problem-solve.
If you have a passion for building creative and high performing recovery strategies, can organize and drive groups toward common goals in a productive way, and are excited to take the Disaster Recovery Program to the next level we want to hear from you.
- Take ownership of the existing DR materials and roadmap, and identify improvements and changes to complement what is already in place
- Evaluate the current program and adjust roadmap as appropriate
- Strategically grow the Disaster Recovery team to support global program efforts
- Schedule and Execute on a regular cadence of risk evaluation, Business Impact Analysis, Disaster Recovery Plan and other process updates
- Schedule and lead regular table-top, scenario, and full interruption test events
- Regularly meet with product engineering teams to partner with them in documentation, evaluation, and gap analysis for both new and existing plans
- Identify the best technologies to assist in managing and tracking program data and status
- Coordinate with the Incident Management team to contribute to existing incident response and escalation processes
- Provide leadership during declared events
- Define and report on program metrics
- Complete or comply with audit requests, provide information and reporting for monthly operational review as needed for senior management
- Work with various teams to provide and support information requests from prospects and customers
- BS/BA in meaningful field and 5-10 years of directly related experience in a SaaS or hosted application service provider environment
- Expert knowledge of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery terms and practice
- Experience developing risk profiles, leading team through BIA interviews, and establishing usable written DR documentation
- Experience with environments built on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Strong communication, discernment and the ability to ensure a consistently high level of customer happiness
- Understanding of IT operational processes, software development paradigms, and common SaaS provider architecture
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced environment while remaining analytical and detail-oriented
- Dedicated, with excellent decision-making skills with a knack for identifying, prioritizing, and articulating the highest impact projects
- Accurately and concisely summarize what you have observed when communicating to leadership
- Can independently meet and own deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines from start to finish
- Extraordinary communication skills both written and verbal, with a strong attention to detail
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!