Business Intelligence Analyst at Cooler Screens
Cooler Screens was founded on the core idea that consumers deserve a far better experience than what is available today in bricks-and-mortar retail. We call this concept “CX” and it guides all that we do. We have begun the CX journey by bringing what consumers love about shopping on-line to the frozen and refrigerated food aisle.
Cooler Screens is re-imagining the business of brick-and-mortar retail for retailers and brands. We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT enabled screens that deliver new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for the ultimate shopper experience. Cooler Screens is building the world’s first and largest in-store digital media and edge computing platform at the retail point-of-sale.
Cooler Screens is powered by proprietary technology and a global network of industry-leading partners. Global technology, CPG, and retail leaders have partnered with Cooler Screens to be part of the important and rapidly growing industry initiative. We are backed and led by some of the most prominent Silicon Valley and Chicago leaders, advisers, and investors.
We're looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst with broad technical skills and a deep analytical background to be a part of our Data team.
As a member of this team, you will leverage strong data extraction skills to drive reporting deliverables, create ad hoc performance analysis, support business planning, and implement ideas for process improvement.
This is about contemporary and innovative thinking and leading, surrounded by some of the most successful people in business.
Who You Are:
- You have a proven track record developing and analyzing large, complex data sets and converting them into insights that drive business decisions
- You have experience defining and executing key analysis with minimal supervision
- You communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical audiences
- You collaborate effectively to solve data problems, implement new reporting solutions, and deliver successfully against high operational standards.
- You are highly motivated, proactive, and love extracting, wrangling, organizing, and analyzing complex data sets to tell a story that will enable better, faster, and more informed decision making across the company
What You Need to Succeed
- Minimum 5 years of functional/technical experience with various business intelligence tools and data dashboards
- Advance knowledge of variety of tools including Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, and Excel
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, and methodology development
- Experience in data visualization best practices to ensure anyone can consume the information being delivered
- Experience in data mining across multiple large data sets with solid understanding of relational database structure
- Strong organization skills with the ability to work on and manage multiple projects within tight timelines
- Ability to create a hypothesis, collect data to either support or disprove the hypothesis and recommend solutions to help move a metric
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Ability to present complex results in a clear, concise and enticing manner that encourages action
- Proven problem resolution and analytical skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize and adapt quickly to change in high pressure situations with minimal supervision required
For the right candidate, we have a competitive compensation and ownership package with an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team at our headquarters in the heart of Chicago.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.