Business Intelligence Analyst
Livly is transforming the multi-family living experience via connected digital products. This means we are generating and analyzing more data in this industry than ever before.
We are seeking a Business IntelligenceBusiness Intelligence Analyst to join our team and lead our efforts to be a cohesive source of knowledge for the organization. Livly has an expansive product portfolio as well as a diverse set of teams. Data will sit in the center of all of these products and teams to unite the business under an umbrella of knowledge, insights, and recommendations. This is a rare opportunity to influence and shape the data analytics foundation for an early-stage startup.
The ideal person for this role can apply an analytical framework to any problem, and is driven to solve those problems via experimentation, data collection, and prediction. This person is motivated to drive business and product outcomes via actionable and convincing data.
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Work with the Product team to identify opportunities to improve and enhance our technology products.
- Be responsible for an organizational data framework that creates a single source of truth to serve multiple internal clients.
- Use statistical and inferential methods to derive insights from quantitative data.
- Work with stakeholders to formulate quantitative and measurable objectives that have an impact on the business.
- Formulate and refine questions, and explore data to discover meaningful relationships or insights.
- Develop experimentation methodology; and launch, monitor, and evaluate experiments and A/B tests.
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports to aid in product monitoring and optimization.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- A problem solver. You have the ability to break down complex business needs to formulate actional insight for our senior managers to act upon.
- A strong communicator. You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively negotiate with internal and external business partners.
- Organized and detail oriented. You have great follow through on tasks and superior organization skills. You have incredible time management skills and don’t get overwhelmed easily.
What you bring to this role:
- 3+ years of experience (5+ preferred) in quantitative analysis or data science
- Strong problem solving skills, with experience breaking down a large problem into smaller, solvable components
- Strong skills in data extraction and transformation with SQL
- Strong skills in reporting and answering data questions with Excel
- Familiar with data exploration, analysis, and visualization with Python or R
- Familiar with BI and data visualization tools like Looker, Chartio, or Tableau
- Experience with behavioral analytics for software products using tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Localytics, Amplitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; with the ability to communicate the results of your work in convincing ways
- Strong collaboration skills with both technical and non-technical groups
- Ability to initiate and own projects from inception to delivery
What Livly offers you:
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits. We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, and offer dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.