Business Intelligence Analyst at Peapod Digital Labs
What’s Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Recipe for Success - What's "in store" for the role
- Measure the impact of major programs/initiatives on consumer behavior and perceptions, the response to varieties of digital experience testing, updating and explaining business results, uncovering cause/effect relationships, and understanding relative returns on investments.
- Development of forecasting models to predict the impact of potential actions or programs being considered.
- Determine of relevant data sources applicable to the business question and diligently verify the data quality and accuracy of the results.
- Partner with the client teams to determine business objectives, key drivers of the success measures and identify KPIs to collect and measure.
- Continually assess the utility of ongoing reporting to optimize the set of reports used for business measurement.
- Develop strong client relationships that enable learning about the business and how their work directly impacts decisions. For specific projects, draw out critical information that impacts the learning objectives and incorporate into all work.
- Stay current on new analytical approaches, new technologies and new tools.
- Assist in building and maintaining databases enabling more efficient and effective analyses for many other Analysts and Insights Leads and assure consistency of information used across functions (e.g. Power BI).
- Identification of additional data requirements and partner with the database administrators to collect and organize new data elements.
- Maintain proficiency with major business systems and the data on which it relies, including (but not limited to): Data Warehouse, Manhattan's SCI, Weblogs (User, Client and API logs), Google Analytics, AUSA CDW, and EYC
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- 4-6 experience
- Experience with Advanced Analytics or Primary Research methods and tools. Can work with considerable independence.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with various methodologies and data sources used in a consumer insights environment.
- Ability to analyze data, employing statistical concepts, and present recommendations based on that data.
- SQL Proficiency, Database Structure knowledge (Relational, Columnar, Hadoop)
- 0-10% travel
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Oral/written communication, initiative, negotiation, attention to detail, customer focus
- Expert writing and presentation skills
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees, including: great health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, and generous and flexible paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.