Business Intelligence Manager at Peapod Digital Labs
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that will serve as the engine that powers U.S. ecommerce and digital strategies. Peapod Digital Labs will accelerate growth in digital and personalization capabilities for the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize USA and will serve as the innovation lab for the U.S. portfolio of companies, driving digital and eCommerce innovation, technology and experience to meet the changing needs of customers of Ahold Delhaize USA’s local brands, regardless of when, where and how consumers choose to shop. Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Capture, track and manage historical and future competitive activity across our entire geography for eCommerce.
- Build and maintain sales database based on zip code sales.
- Support GIS lead in conjunction with finance, supply chain and other functions to build comprehensive network analysis for the US, and maintain this as a dynamic model to inform leadership decisions.
- Interface with FP&A and Brand resources to assist in budgeting/forecast sales impacts due to competitive activity.
- Distribute eCommerce market share reporting.
- Manage competitive data base, from a systems perspective, including upgrades, etc.
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, GIS, Statistics, or other quantitative science; MBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including:
- Excel and Excel Macros
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Access
- Proficient in Alteryx, Tableau or similar Business Intelligence tools
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams, executives and third parties
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills