ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
The Business Analyst will join the Customer Outcomes Operations team ensuring new strategic corporate technologies meet the needs of our Customer Outcomes business. The Business Analyst reports to the Senior Manager of Customer Outcomes Lifecycle Systems in a Global role, focusing on internal quote to cash systems Microsoft Dynamics, SAP CPQ and Icertis CLM and OpenAir PSA.
As the Business Analyst, you get to be an integral part of ongoing project teams working to ensure technologies that are implemented in the upstream sales cycle will deliver the most value and support strategic solutioning to achieve our business goals. The Business Analyst should be able to conceptualize the gaps between current and future state scenarios and effectively articulate in both verbal and written communications, how to bridge these gaps with solutions.
Facilitates, investigates, fact checks, coordinates sharing of information, finds gaps, & performs traceability and impact analysis
- Be the SME for Customer Outcomes Operations for the upstream quote to cash systems
- Represent the strategic perspective of ongoing Sales and offerings to identify impacts to Customer Outcomes
- Represents the Business interest to the development teams
- Partners with Sales Operations to understand and prioritize cross functional impacts to Customer Outcomes Lifecycle systems
- Gathers requirements, and creates user stories
- Responsible for non-functional requirements and process flow documentation
- Build new product tables, pricing models, rate cards and role profiles to align with new service offerings
- Coordinate functional design requirements and technical delivery via partnership with internal business team, Sales Operations team and IT
- Use established business acumen to identify areas for improvement, enrichment, and overarching goals.
- Works closely with Americas and EMEA business partners
- Must have 5+ years total Operations work experience with a minimum 2 years’ experience in the enterprise software/technology industry
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related field or equivalent is preferred
- Self-motivated and
- Proven knowledge of sales operations technologies and how they impact the overall services process
- Proven knowledge of Professional Services business model
- Demonstrate ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in a global role
- Demonstrate ability to build and maintain relationships by engaging business to establish credibility, solve problems, and achieve objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with ServiceNow products a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.