Channel Partners Analyst at bswift
bswift is currently seeking an Analyst to join our growing team at our headquarters in Downtown Chicago. The Analyst will mainly be responsible helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers on our best-in-class HR software and services.
Responsibilities of the Analyst:
· Build client sites, including benefit plan rules, details, prices, text and documents
· Test client sites to ensure proper functionality and quality
· Conduct regression testing to discover software enhancements or needs
· Import data into system as needed and assist with ad hoc client projects
· Prepare employee and employer communication documents
· Triage client tickets and questions via email and voicemail and provide next response time
· Audit system data from various sources and produce reports about summary and details
· Assist call center through answering inbound calls from specific clients and their employees
· Resolve any data discrepancies with external vendors
· Perform billing tasks such as invoice generation, posting payment, and reconcile receivables
· 2+ years of professional client facing experience within in analysis and data management
· Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, working knowledge of MS Office products, Internet Explorer
· Extensive experience with databases, as well as data interpretation and data manipulation
· Knowledge of managed care products including HMO, PPO, and Medicare Part D
· Healthcare industry background
· Please review required qualifications above
· Bachelor's degree is required
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.