Strategy & Analytics - Senior Manager - Technology, Media & Entertainment
Our Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry clients include some of the most valued companies in the U.S. and many of the world’s top global brands. We are poised to help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform their operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience. Our Technology sector includes the world leaders in software, semiconductor, Cloud, analytics, cyber, networking, enterprise and personal computing, and technology services.
Strategy & Analytics
Supports cross-functional decision-making, including corporate and business unit strategy; enterprise model design; data strategies and insights; and optimization of data and decision support systems.
Our TMT industry team positions us to help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience. You will work alongside the best and brightest. We foster a culture of courage, inclusion and continuous learning.
Work you’ll do
We are looking for a Senior Manager to work in our Strategy practice. Among the many clients our Technology, Media & Telecom practice serves are advertising and marketing organizations and functions. Deloitte helps these organizations respond to the rapidly shifting market, including bridging traditional and digital distribution channels and leveraging next generation capabilities.
As a Senior Manager, you will lead large complex engagements. These challenges encompass everything from:
- Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content.
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process.
- Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thought-ware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals.
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Helping clients increase revenues, decrease costs, accelerate cash flow, and improve margin and operational workflows.
- 10 years of relevant consulting or industry.
- At least 6 years of experience managing large technology engagements
- 6 years in providing advisory and implementation expertise to clients including use case and business case development for disruptor based analytics including
- Analytics Strategy
- Cognitive Computing
- Machine Learning
- Big Data Technologies
- Cloud Computing solutions
- AI solutions
- Analytical Modeling & Visualization
- Natural Language Processing,
- Tools including - SPSS, R, Apache Spark/MLlib, Apache Mahout or other Open Source Tools; Qlik suite of products, Tableau etc.
- 6+ months of experience designing and implementing proof of concept execution to prove the value of Cognitive Computing use cases, solution outline and design of Disruptive Analytics solutions
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)