Command Center Analyst SHIFT: 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM CST (Sun/Mon OFF) at Grubhub
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
This is your chance to jump at a great opportunity. We’re looking for someone who is a team player and ready to dive into our operation. As a Command Center Analyst you’ll help build and execute processes that are necessary to support the entire Care Department. We’re very protective of our culture so you must lead by example. It’s also important that you’re self-motivated and carry a “whatever it takes” attitude. Oh and of course it goes without saying that providing stellar customer service is a must.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Real Time Monitoring of the entire operation including Grubhub Customer Care, Restaurant Care, Corporate Care, and Driver Care.
- Provide timely information to the Leadership Team regarding the performance of the operation.
- Handle employee scheduling concerns.
- Move employees to appropriate tasks throughout the operating hours.
- Realign tasks and responsibilities as business needs dictate.
- Schedule meetings as needed.
- Work with our call center partner to ensure appropriate coverage in place.
- Provide on-going feedback and support to the Care Department.
- Identify trends and opportunities within the Care organization.
- Work with the Leadership team to achieve specific call center goals.
- Act as a leader for the organization in the absence of senior leadership.
- Provide training and guidance to peers on workforce management tools and techniques.
You Should Have
- The ability to work 1:30 PM - 10:00 PM CST (Sunday/Monday off)
- 1+ years of workforce management experience preferred
- Experience with IEX, eWFM, Verint, or other workforce management systems preferred
- A willingness to learn and adapt
- Proven track record of successfully working independently with little to no supervision
- A strong love to help others succeed
- A wide degree of creativity, it’s fun to work at Grubhub
- Strong attention to detail
- Cool under pressure
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.