Commissions Analyst at CCC Information Services
CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The commissions analyst is responsible for calculating monthly/quarterly commissions and maintaining the sales bonus analysis throughout the year. The position will address strict deadlines and work closely with senior leadership in many areas including operations and finance.
- Interact with finance on accruals and financial forecasts.
- Maintain accurate trackable record of commissions.
- Aid monthly reporting and bring to notice of errors, if any.
- Calculate commission and incentive award payments to sales personnel based on commission plan provisions.
- Review commission payment reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Resolve reconciliation issues and questions related to commission bookings and payment.
- Analyze sales bonus payments to assist in determining financial impact per ASC 606
- Assist with general accounting tasks and projects, such as: process development and documentation, monthly accounting close, audit requests, and other special projects.
- Assist with business license and state and local tax filings
- Perform other tasks as directed by supervisor.
- Operate in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 3-5 years of accounting, finance and or analyst experience, commissions experience preferred
- Accounting degree highly preferred
- Experience with Xactly commission tool highly preferred.
- Familiarity with general ledger including monthly close and auditing cycles
- Experience working in a team environment
- Intermediate Microsoft office experience
- Well organized
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work productively independently and in a team environment