Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a team of caring and inventive “Opptimists” with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. OppLoans employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every morning and know they are a part of something great. That’s why we prize collaboration, collegiality, and letting the best ideas win the day.
What you get to do:
- In this role, you will report to the Manager, Complaints on the Operational Risk team.
- Resolve and log customer complaints that are received by phone, email, and online communications (chat, social media, complaint websites, third parties, lawyers, etc.).
- Manage resolution of complaints within a given timeframe.
- Partner with the Complaint Team (Regulatory Compliance) to ensure all operational related complaints are logged and reported on.
- Provide support and insight to all customer complaints received by the business.
- Assist the Manager of Complaints with determining and analyzing the cause of customer complaints.
- Identify training or individual coaching opportunities and work with the Training Team to develop best customer service practices.
- Help compile monthly reporting for Leadership.
- Associates degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred or 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Experience at a bank or high-growth FinTech is preferred.
- Knowledge of financial regulations (FDCPA, UDAAP, FCRA, etc.)
- Skills in Salesforce, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Enthusiasm for learning new things and taking on new projects.
- Humility, integrity and a killer sense of humor; you take your work seriously, but not yourself.
- Ability to maintain objective point of view.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
- Ability to apply creative solutions to complex problems.
Customers love our product
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan with rooftop access.
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.