Contact Center Analyst at OppLoans
Growth with a Purpose
What you get to do:
- Serve as the expert for contact center and workforce management platforms. Work with the broader Operations team to implement new strategies and projects to improve our tools and improve the customer experience.
- Report on contact center and agent performance. Report on KPIs like abandon rate, schedule adherence, and contact rate. Provide leadership with insight into performance, trends, and improvement opportunities.
- Manage the daily activities like user on boarding, support, and IVR and campaign development and maintenance.
- Monitor and respond to user-reported issues and troubleshoot directly with agents experiencing any problems. Work with vendor support to identify causes and resolve issues.
- Partner with development and product teams to create enhancements to improve functionality.
- You'll report to the Director, Operations.
- 1-4 years of experience in call center/data analytics.
- Experience with a telephony platform and SQL/R/Python a plus.
- Undergraduate degree from a top tier university.
- Experience in a high-growth startup and/or the financial services industry is a plus.
- You are excited to learn and identify opportunities. Ability to translate data analysis into action.
- Have quantifiable, effective achievements in previous roles. Keen focus on execution with a bias towards action.
- No relocation assistance provided; local Chicago applicants preferred.
Employees Love Working Here
Customers love our product
We offer a great compensation package and benefits package to support you inside and outside of work as you grow your career with us. Some of these benefits include a 401(k) matching program, paid vacation policy, free PPO medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans, dental, vision, and accident coverage, free gym membership, discounted Divvy memberships & ClassPass fitness classes, CTA and Metra benefit programs, casual dress policy, subsidized daily lunches, a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, an employee and peer recognition program, and intramural sports leagues.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.