What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 7M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The Data Science & Analytics team embodies these values and works with a laser focused objective to enable data driven decision making for both internal stakeholders and external partners. We are looking for a Data Analyst to contribute to this vision and reap the rewards of joining an exciting company in the high growth phase.
You will create analytical solutions that help Fetch teams leverage and monetize actionable insights from our unique data. This is a challenging and high visibility position, responsible for creating these solutions as well as influencing technical direction. Success in this role requires the ability to take on challenging problems and design & develop an amazing solution with little to no assistance.
- Ability to create SQL/Python programming modules for custom insights required by our Product Teams. Leverage statistical analysis to understand what is “acceptable” versus “outliers”.
- Ability to present insights to business stakeholders through Tableau (primary) / Powerpoint / Excel in a compelling manner.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with both business users and engineers for effective analytical solution development and deployment. Create automated KPI dashboards and monitoring reports.
- Passion to drive actionable insights from product usage and other relevant data to measure success of experiments, diagnosis of issues, understanding of general consumer behavior.
- Knack for conducting the apt Data Exploration needed to enhance the cleanliness and effectiveness of our data sources.
- Discipline to create well documented coding and analytics packets to ensure reusability as the team expands.
Bonus points for:
- Expertise in Tableau dashboarding, active within Tableau Community
- Experience in analytics at app-based / Consumer Tech companies
- Familiarity with Big Data frameworks like Snowflake, Spark and AWS services
- Effective communication, ability to translate and explain technical issues to non-technical team members
- Love of Dogs! . . . Or just tolerance. We're a very canine-friendly workplace