WHO WE ARE:
SwipeSense is a healthcare technology company; our mission is to eliminate Hospital Acquired Infections, a leading cause of death in the United States. We design and market the only comprehensive hand-hygiene performance system, which combines sensor networks with wearable hand hygiene dispensers to provide a complete, long-term and cost-effective hand hygiene system for healthcare institutions.
SwipeSense is a high-growth venture backed company headquartered in Chicago, IL
WHO WE NEED:
We are looking for an experienced business intelligence professional to assist our engineering and field operations teams in enriching BI data sources and facilitating good business and engineering decisions through data analysis.
Initiate, evaluate, and influence data acquisition projects based on the perspective of the entire organization. Develop and track key business metrics to monitor the overall health of our hardware installations.
- Build queries, visualizations, and dashboards to analyze and track key business metrics.
- Develop new data sources to grant insight into current systems as well as newly engineered hardware and software.
- Support engineering, supply chain, and operations teams with data analysis and custom reports to assist in process optimization and decision-making.
- Analyze and research new reporting tools to further enhance the data backbone of the business.
- Establish processes, protocols, and tools to ensure key business information is captured across the organization.
- Establish real-time monitoring and alerting procedures to identify issues as they occur in the field.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater, with coursework in mathematics, statistics, operations research, computer science, engineering, econometrics, or similar quantitative analytics discipline.
- Expert in SQL
- Expert in Excel
- Strong statistics background
- Experience with business intelligence tool – grids, metrics, filters, advanced report development
- Dashboard design and data visualization experience
- Scripting experience preferred
- Clear communicator able to translate highly technical information to non-technical users
- Bonus: Experience with the Sumo Logic business intelligence-reporting tool
Please note: position is full-time, at our Chicago headquarters. Must be local or willing to relocate. Must be a US Citizen, or a foreign citizen with required work visa.